Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I129-S Dates of intended employment and wage <Clarification>

Hi, All,
    I have been working in USA for more than a year in L1 visa. My L1 Visa is approved for 3 years but the intended dates of employment and wage in the second page of II92-s is mentioned as one year. Recently I have planned a vacation to my native. But My employer thinks that there could be a problem in my return travel because of the dates mismatch<Visa and employment dates>. They feel intended date has already expired and I could not travel back. Does it create any problem? I want to make sure that anyone has gone through this problem before. Even though visa is valid whether US embassy checks for employment dates?

Originally posted by kevin7891 View Post
    Hi, All,
    I have been working in USA for more than a year in L1 visa. My L1 Visa is approved for 3 years but the intended dates of employment and wage in the second page of II92-s is mentioned as one year. Recently I have planned a vacation to my native. But My employer thinks that there could be a problem in my return travel because of the dates mismatch<Visa and employment dates>. They feel intended date has already expired and I could not travel back. Does it create any problem? I want to make sure that anyone has gone through this problem before. Even though visa is valid whether US embassy checks for employment dates?
    Do you have any annotation in your visa ? regarding I129S ? If not, you are good to go out & come back on your valid visa.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X