Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa is on hold status - L1A Blanket

Hi All,

I attended the L1A visa interview from UK, London on 8th Apr. The Visa Officer questioned about my work proposal and education, to my wife and me. She also asked how long I am in UK.

I said, I work for ABC company. Then she questioned the "Additional Information About the Proposed Employment" address is the company ABC address? I said, it is a Client address.
    Will you go and work physically from that address? My answer was "Yes".
    The she asked to pay the Visa fees and got my passport.

The status she informed was that it is "on hold" and we need to do further analysis on the case to come to conclusion. She mentioned if working in Client location is an issue, is something want to confirm further. She told that she could contact by 11th Apr but I didn't receive any calls. While leaving, she didn't give any slips or documents too.

I was panicked as working from client location and that too for L1A is not an issue. From 8th Apr till now, the status is showing as "Administrative Processing". Is there any similar case happened to anyone before? Everyone says, as long as the passport and visa cost are given, and also there are no slips issued, then the case is in positive stage

I am not sure if anything went wrong. Is there any contact number any one knows could help me here, please. The case was happened in London, and here the Visa processing is pretty quick, and used to get the passport in 4-5 days. But the status itself not changed is something worrying me.

Is there any contact number available to make a call to see whats happening? Does anyone come across this scenario, and how positive it was? please.

Originally posted by mmr_muthu View Post
    Hi All,

I attended the L1A visa interview from UK, London on 8th Apr. The Visa Officer questioned about my work proposal and education, to my wife and me. She also asked how long I am in UK.

I said, I work for ABC company. Then she questioned the "Additional Information About the Proposed Employment" address is the company ABC address? I said, it is a Client address.
    Will you go and work physically from that address? My answer was "Yes".
    The she asked to pay the Visa fees and got my passport.

The status she informed was that it is "on hold" and we need to do further analysis on the case to come to conclusion. She mentioned if working in Client location is an issue, is something want to confirm further. She told that she could contact by 11th Apr but I didn't receive any calls. While leaving, she didn't give any slips or documents too.

I was panicked as working from client location and that too for L1A is not an issue. From 8th Apr till now, the status is showing as "Administrative Processing". Is there any similar case happened to anyone before? Everyone says, as long as the passport and visa cost are given, and also there are no slips issued, then the case is in positive stage

I am not sure if anything went wrong. Is there any contact number any one knows could help me here, please. The case was happened in London, and here the Visa processing is pretty quick, and used to get the passport in 4-5 days. But the status itself not changed is something worrying me.

Is there any contact number available to make a call to see whats happening? Does anyone come across this scenario, and how positive it was? please.

----------
    You could have told, my company office is not located in that City, so i need to work from Client location.

Comment

As long as it is not rejected, it is approved Be positive.
      Recently a lot of applicant noticed that the site is not working on real time. Most of the time it shows as "Administrative processing" for few days to few months. Since she told you that it is on hold, they may be doing some background verification (No one knows what & how they do this verification). Once everything will be clear, you'll get your passport within 2-3 days.
      Yes, search on ustraveldocs site or uscis site for a local consulate number or email address for such inquiries.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Yesterday the "Status update date" is changed but the case is still in "Administrative Processing"? Not sure, if this would take more time,.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Yesterday the "Status update date" is changed but the case is still in "Administrative Processing"? Not sure, if this would take more time,.
          As I mentioned earlier, I've seen few application took months to be approved.

Only thing you can do it to keep waiting.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X