subordinates experiences for the proposed US project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subordinates experiences for the proposed US project

Hi Friends - I am applying for L1A - Individual. I have total of 10.3 yrs of total experience and 8.5 yrs in current organisation.

My concern is i am proposed for a US project that have 5 subordinates under me and at least 3 of them are having 14+ and 15+ years of experience and salary may also vary. will this give any doubt to USICS about the my case?

What is the guidline here. Please suggest
    Last edited by getsatish_gk; 04-14-2016, 12:47 AM.

Originally posted by getsatish_gk View Post
    Hi Friends - I am applying for L1A - Individual. I have total of 10.3 yrs of total experience and 8.5 yrs in current organisation.

My concern is i am proposed for a US project that have 5 subordinates under me and at least 3 of them are having 14+ and 15+ years of experience and salary may also vary. will this give any doubt to USICS about the my case?

What is the guidline here. Please suggest
    Number of years worked & number of years learned can be different .

No, USCIS does not care if your subordinates are more experienced than you or getting more salary than you.

In USA, I've seen managers are getting less salary than specialized knowledgeable techies.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X