X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cumulative one year

Dears,

Scenario:
    I was employed in Bosch - an MNC with its offices across the world including USA.
    I was employed, but i had resigned for my higher studies. I served 11 months before resigning and after i finished my studies, i joined the organization again after two years.
    Now, as i have finished 2 months since i joined again, am i eligible for L1 b visa?
    Question
    Can my 11 months of previous experience in this company and 2 months now can be added to to fulfill the one year requirement for L1 B visa?

Requesting for a response for my concern as there is an urgent requirement for me to go to US for a project.

Thank you

Originally posted by h_haseeb View Post
    Dears,

Scenario:
    I was employed in Bosch - an MNC with its offices across the world including USA.
    I was employed, but i had resigned for my higher studies. I served 11 months before resigning and after i finished my studies, i joined the organization again after two years.
    Now, as i have finished 2 months since i joined again, am i eligible for L1 b visa?
    Question
    Can my 11 months of previous experience in this company and 2 months now can be added to to fulfill the one year requirement for L1 B visa?

Requesting for a response for my concern as there is an urgent requirement for me to go to US for a project.

Thank you
    No. It should be continuous.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by h_haseeb View Post
      Dears,

Scenario:
      Question

Thank you
      It should be "continuous" 12 months out of last 3 years.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X