L1-B Application for EB-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1-B Application for EB-1

I am planning to apply for a GC through my organization. I have few queries which i would like your advice on. Presently i am working as an Individual contributor with dotted line reporting of 12 employees which includes manager and manager of managers too. But its a dotted Line reporting. I was in India all this while and moved to states with this IC role. However, i had been a manager for more than 4 Years there for the same company in India.

So, now am not managing them directly as we have operations manager over there, but i am their relationship manager and Business Manager. Now with this, would i be able to apply for an EB1 from L1B? OR do i need to go for an L1-A forst and then go for EB1?

i would like your advice, so that i can plan the next stage accordingly.

Originally posted by SantoshNair View Post
    I am planning to apply for a GC through my organization. I have few queries which i would like your advice on. Presently i am working as an Individual contributor with dotted line reporting of 12 employees which includes manager and manager of managers too. But its a dotted Line reporting. I was in India all this while and moved to states with this IC role. However, i had been a manager for more than 4 Years there for the same company in India.

So, now am not managing them directly as we have operations manager over there, but i am their relationship manager and Business Manager. Now with this, would i be able to apply for an EB1 from L1B? OR do i need to go for an L1-A forst and then go for EB1?

i would like your advice, so that i can plan the next stage accordingly.
    L1A to EB1C.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X