Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Filling Petition help

Dear Sirs,

I’m interested in getting L1 for my husband, he’s a co-founder of company in Chicago, IL. Another co-founder is a U.S. citizen. Do I understand right that he needs a L1 visa? I would like to know if you could help in filling Petition Form I-129 for L1 visa. What kind of documents do we need more for getting L1? Could we do it remotely not in the U.S. office? How much does filling Petition form cost? Please, don't hesitate to ask me any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    D'aria

L-1 petition

Originally posted by DariaSt View Post
    Dear Sirs,

I’m interested in getting L1 for my husband, he’s a co-founder of company in Chicago, IL. Another co-founder is a U.S. citizen. Do I understand right that he needs a L1 visa? I would like to know if you could help in filling Petition Form I-129 for L1 visa. What kind of documents do we need more for getting L1? Could we do it remotely not in the U.S. office? How much does filling Petition form cost? Please, don't hesitate to ask me any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    D'aria

Hello D'aria,

L-1 is for an intracompany transferee worker; the foreign parent (or affiliated) company transfers their worker to the U.S. Subsidiary (affiliated) company. You might want to start with understanding the requirements of L-1. Since your husband is a co-founder, he will probably hold an executive or managerial position, which make him qualify for L-1A. You can find brief explanation on the requirements for L-1A on http://www.ungishinlawoffice.com/blo...-requirements/. Filing a L-1 petition is not simple; it requires extensive writing and documentation. You might want to consult with an immigration attorney for it. The filing fees are usually $325, $500, and $1,225 if you want premium processing.

Law Office of Ungi Shin, PLLC | [email protected]
    Disclaimer: The answer to this question is for general information purpose only, and it is not to be construed as legal advice, nor creating an attorney-client relationship.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X