Possibilities for L1-A Individual Denials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibilities for L1-A Individual Denials

Hi - I would like to know what are all could be the reasons for L1-A Individual petition rejection/denial? Consider I provide all documentary evidences and other supporting stuffs.

My employer has asked me to apply and I want to be clear of requirements under this category and don't want to miss opportunity.
    I had Blanket denied and VO mentioned to try applying under Individual category.

Thanks in Advance!

Originally posted by getsatish_gk View Post
    Hi - I would like to know what are all could be the reasons for L1-A Individual petition rejection/denial? Consider I provide all documentary evidences and other supporting stuffs.

My employer has asked me to apply and I want to be clear of requirements under this category and don't want to miss opportunity.
    I had Blanket denied and VO mentioned to try applying under Individual category.

Thanks in Advance!
    If you provide all evidence and supporting stuff I dont see a reason for denial. The challenge becomes that what you may be assuming is required may not be what USCIS is expecting. They may be expecting more or in a different format. There are no clear cut guidelines around the "documentary evidences" and "Supporting stuff" especially when it comes to L1A. I would advise working closely with reputed attorneys who have had success in L1 cases in past to understand and articulate the case correctly.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by getsatish_gk View Post

Thanks in Advance!

Dear getsatish_gk,

You might want to understand the L-1A requirements first before you start preparing supporting documents. Please visit the law blog, http://www.ungishinlawoffice.com/blo...-requirements/ for brief requirement description.

If any of these requirements are not sufficiently proved by supporting documents, you could receive RFE or eventually denial.

Law Office of Ungi Shin, PLLC | www.UngiShinLawOffice.com
      Disclaimer: The answer to this question is for general information purpose only, and it is not to be construed as legal advice, nor creating an attorney-client relationship.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X