Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1B Individual Petition - Filed at USCIS-Waiting for Approval-Change of Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Individual Petition - Filed at USCIS-Waiting for Approval-Change of Location

Hi All,

My L1B Individual has been filed by my employer with USCIS in Feb 2016 for providing services to Client 'A' in Location 'B'.

I am yet to receive the Approval notice from USCIS.

My query is, once Approval is received, would I be able to provide services to Client 'X' in Location 'Y'?

(The reason being, the petition is applied under normal mode and its already been long with no update from USCIS on the Petition and service requirement at Client 'A' might as well get over by the time USCIS approval is received)

Would the change in Client and Location need an amendment in case of L1B Individual?

Any information on the above would be really helpful.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Arjun288 View Post
    Hi All,

My L1B Individual has been filed by my employer with USCIS in Feb 2016 for providing services to Client 'A' in Location 'B'.

I am yet to receive the Approval notice from USCIS.

My query is, once Approval is received, would I be able to provide services to Client 'X' in Location 'Y'?

(The reason being, the petition is applied under normal mode and its already been long with no update from USCIS on the Petition and service requirement at Client 'A' might as well get over by the time USCIS approval is received)

Would the change in Client and Location need an amendment in case of L1B Individual?

Any information on the above would be really helpful.

Thanks.
    Even Im having a similar situation.. Can anybody suggest the resolution.

Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X