Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of Approval

Hi Everyone,

This forum looks a great platform to me for anyone who needs information regarding US Visa. Thanks everyone for sharing their experiences. I am also looking for some help/information from people here.

I am working in one of the top 3 Indian IT Companies currently and my overall experience is 5 Years and 4 months in IT sector. All of it is with my current employer.
    The management is having a business requirement which is technical in nature in US for which they are going to initiate an L1B Blanket VISA for me.

I am really wanting this to materialize, however I feel there are 2 possible factors which will play against me:

1) My overall experience is just above the minimum requirement for L1B VISA to be granted to me
    2) I am not certain if my skill set will be considered as a specialized knowledge or not (as I have no experience of working on any proprietary tool)

Can anyone here please let me know the following:

What is an average rate of rejection for L1B Visa? As in, if lets say annually there are 10000 VISA applications, on an average now many are approved?

If I an not working on a proprietary tool or specialized service will that go against me? If Yes, how can I put my work in such a manner that it helps my chances of VISA approval?

Will having just 5 years and 4 months of overall experience work against me?

Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Akshay Pillai

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X