Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B is soon expiring, need suggestion related to travel

Hi,

Please review the following background and related question. Highly Appreciate any suggestion:

- I am on L1B visa in US since Jan 2012. (My petition got approved in Aug 2011 but travelled to US in Jan 2012)
    - Traveled to India for a month in year 2013 for vacation
    - Have approved i-140
    - Later got an L1B extension (petition valid till 21st Aug, 2016, since I never travelled out of USA after extension my I-94 is also valid till 21st Aug, 2016)

Questions:

-I am planning to travel to India in end of June 2016 with my family, what implication I can face while traveling back in 1st week of Aug?

- What if only my family travels, what document they need so that they are not stuck back there?

-My company had already promoted me to Manager and are processing L1A but I don’t have any documents in hand. Any document I can request from my company which can facilitate travel?

How long I can stay beyond Aug21, 2016 on L1B( I believe, there are few months to complete the 5 year quota for L1B visa). Do I need to process any documents and what about my driving license which is based on I-94?

Appreciate any suggestion. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
    Pradeep

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X