Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 for Dependent Children

Hi Forum Members

My company is filing for L1 A Blanket ( Functional Manager) for me and my husband's company is filing L1 A Blanket for him. We have 2 children who would need L2. Both our organizations can file for it.

However, I was advised that it is better if the children appear for the interview with me against my petition rather than with my husband. Can someone suggest if this is a better option and what are the risks /odds if the children appear for interview with their father.

Any advice would be of great help as we need to take a quick call on which option to choose.

Thanks & Regards,

I don't see any difference whether kids get L2visa through your employer or your husband employer.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by dsg View Post
      Hi Forum Members

My company is filing for L1 A Blanket ( Functional Manager) for me and my husband's company is filing L1 A Blanket for him. We have 2 children who would need L2. Both our organizations can file for it.

However, I was advised that it is better if the children appear for the interview with me against my petition rather than with my husband. Can someone suggest if this is a better option and what are the risks /odds if the children appear for interview with their father.

Any advice would be of great help as we need to take a quick call on which option to choose.

Thanks & Regards,
      I would say they should attend with the person who has better chances of getting the L1.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X