Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm in H1B , Can I apply for L1A Conversation and EB1 GC processing in parallel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in H1B , Can I apply for L1A Conversation and EB1 GC processing in parallel.

I'm in H1B , Can I apply for L1A Conversation and EB1 GC processing in parallel.

I'm in H1B , In 11 months I'm going to max out . I applied for L1A recently but it got rejected
    But my company is ready to re-apply for L1A conversation and they also ready to sponsor for Green Card in EB1.

it seems GC processing in EB1 is taking for more than 2 year particularly when you are in H1B. So Can I apply for L1A Conversation and EB1 GC processing in parallel ? do you see any issue in applying parallel

Originally posted by mohan0131 View Post

I'm in H1B , In 11 months I'm going to max out . I applied for L1A recently but it got rejected
    But my company is ready to re-apply for L1A conversation and they also ready to sponsor for Green Card in EB1.

it seems GC processing in EB1 is taking for more than 2 year particularly when you are in H1B. So Can I apply for L1A Conversation and EB1 GC processing in parallel ? do you see any issue in applying parallel
    What was the reason for L1A rejection?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X