L1 A Individual visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 A Individual visa

I am applying for L1A visa to work in client place. Organization chart shows 4 direct reportees with 2 TLs and 2 SSEs. Will this structure cause any problem for visa approval as I have read that if it is L1A, you should have an supervisory team reporting to you.

Your guidance will help me decide which visa category I need to apply. Should it be good to apply in L1B visa?

Thanks in advance

Prasad

Originally posted by pra7 View Post
    I am applying for L1A visa to work in client place. Organization chart shows 4 direct reportees with 2 TLs and 2 SSEs. Will this structure cause any problem for visa approval as I have read that if it is L1A, you should have an supervisory team reporting to you.

Your guidance will help me decide which visa category I need to apply. Should it be good to apply in L1B visa?

Thanks in advance

Prasad
    Having TLs and SSEs as reports for the position of Multi National Executive is not going to be an easy sell to the Visa Officer. I would advise revisiting the same with your internal immigration team and assessing if you really qualify for L1A.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X