No announcement yet.

URGENT HELP Needed: L1B approved, but petition not reflected in their system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT HELP Needed: L1B approved, but petition not reflected in their system

Hi,

My L1B was approved on 9th Aug Morning at Chennai Consulate office. The approving officer said that my petition approval is not reflecting in their system, so he cannot hand me over the approved I129s forms immediately. They will be dispatched along with my passport to the collection center.

1. Have anyone experienced same situation like me? If yes, was there any delay getting the passport back?
    2. What is the general time after interview to passport dispatch? Its already business closure on 10th Aug & my passport status shows "Still with Consulate/Embassy".

Pls advise. Thanks in advance for all replies!

Latest VISA status update on CEAC website:

Case Creation Date: 08-Aug-2016
    Status Updated Date: 09-Aug-2016
    Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.

Have anyone come across such situation? Is there any phone number / email address where I can check the exact reason for this delay and ETA for resolution?

Pls pls pls help!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X