Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 A Blanket applied from Belgium, got stamped i 129 form, also got 221 G

Hello All,

I am having nationality Indian and have applied L1 A visa on 09 Aug 2016 along with my wife and son from Belgium. VO asked me only few generic questions.

At the end he gave me 2 stamped copies of I129 form (with approve checkbox and 3 years validity), but he told me that they need to do some administrative processing before stamping a visa. So he returned our passports and handed over form 221 G with a tick on administrative processing and don't need anything from my side.

I have read lot of blogs in this site and understood that it is not negative as i got i 129 stamped, but it will take few weeks. I am here in Belgium till end of August, and i don;t think processing will be completed before that.

I have a query here - if I move back to India, and i receive an information from consulate to come and stamp the visa - can i go to any US embassy (e.g. New Delhi or Chennai) to stamp my visa. I mean it should not be mandatory to stamp my visa from Belgium

Please suggest.

Regards
    Ansh

Request somebody to reply on the post, as I need the information as early as possible ..

Originally posted by anshshar232 View Post
    Hello All,

I am having nationality Indian and have applied L1 A visa on 09 Aug 2016 along with my wife and son from Belgium. VO asked me only few generic questions.

At the end he gave me 2 stamped copies of I129 form (with approve checkbox and 3 years validity), but he told me that they need to do some administrative processing before stamping a visa. So he returned our passports and handed over form 221 G with a tick on administrative processing and don't need anything from my side.

I have read lot of blogs in this site and understood that it is not negative as i got i 129 stamped, but it will take few weeks. I am here in Belgium till end of August, and i don;t think processing will be completed before that.

I have a query here - if I move back to India, and i receive an information from consulate to come and stamp the visa - can i go to any US embassy (e.g. New Delhi or Chennai) to stamp my visa. I mean it should not be mandatory to stamp my visa from Belgium

Please suggest.

Regards
    Ansh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X