Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1a visa submitted - 'more information required' - what does this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1a visa submitted - 'more information required' - what does this mean?

Hello all,

To cut a long story short my husband's company are issuing him a L1A visa to be transferred from his Doha, Qatar office to Houston Texas. He is a british citizen, aged 26 and no prior incidents with the law. He has spent the last 5 years working in Afghanistan, UAE and Qatar.

On the 28th Sep they sent all documentation. On the 4th Oct they received acceptance email saying it was in progress and today the 12th they have come back to say they 'need more evidence.'

My question or rather request is - is this a good sign? What is your experience with this? & I assumed an interview was in order but no talk of that so far...

Thank you

Originally posted by jemmlove12 View Post
    Hello all,

To cut a long story short my husband's company are issuing him a L1A visa to be transferred from his Doha, Qatar office to Houston Texas. He is a british citizen, aged 26 and no prior incidents with the law. He has spent the last 5 years working in Afghanistan, UAE and Qatar.

On the 28th Sep they sent all documentation. On the 4th Oct they received acceptance email saying it was in progress and today the 12th they have come back to say they 'need more evidence.'

My question or rather request is - is this a good sign? What is your experience with this? & I assumed an interview was in order but no talk of that so far...

Thank you
    Hi,

Have you heard back yet? I had a request for more info yesterday for my L1-A. Dreading what they may ask for.

Thanks
    Andy

Comment

An RFE (request for evidence) does not necessarily mean that your petition is under trouble. It only means that USCIS doesn't have sufficient information at this point to approve your petition. Keep your chin up and respond comprehensively to the RFE.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X