X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Amendments

Hello All,

Below is my case and would like your help on my options

I was sent by my company "abc" to a client "pqr" at location "xyz" on B1 and then later a new L1 visa was applied and my status was changed without travelling. Now that the project with "pqr" has come to an end and I have got opportunity at "tuv" at location "lmn".

My I129 has the "Beneficiary's name" as "pqr" in Part5: "Basic information about the Proposed Employment and Employer" with its address and my petition letter also carries the information that I will be at client "pqr".

Am I allowed to change client and are there any procedures or amendments that need to be filed provided my roles and responsibilities would be the same at both location.

Note : I haven't got the L1 visa stamped yet.
    Last edited by iamtanzil; 10-12-2016, 11:17 AM.

L1A Amendments

Originally posted by iamtanzil View Post
    Hello All,

Below is my case and would like your help on my options

I was sent by my company "abc" to a client "pqr" at location "xyz" on B1 and then later a new L1 visa was applied and my status was changed without travelling. Now that the project with "pqr" has come to an end and I have got opportunity at "tuv" at location "lmn".

My I129 has the "Beneficiary's name" as "pqr" in Part5: "Basic information about the Proposed Employment and Employer" with its address and my petition letter also carries the information that I will be at client "pqr".

Am I allowed to change client and are there any procedures or amendments that need to be filed provided my roles and responsibilities would be the same at both location.

Note : I haven't got the L1 visa stamped yet.
    Hi...Did you got any response of clarification for the item you posted above...I am also in the same boat. Please advice...

Comment

No buddy, no responses as of now and my company's Immigration Head has sent me back to India.

Originally posted by creativebuzz2908 View Post
      Hi...Did you got any response of clarification for the item you posted above...I am also in the same boat. Please advice...

Comment

L1A work location change

Hi Experts,

I need an urgent help to determine if i need to file amendment for change of work location. I am holding L1A Individual Visa and I recently moved to new work location after my previous project completed. Now I need to visit India for vacations. My worry is that when i will come back and at POE the immigrants can ask me about location change.

Do I need to file for amendment for my L1A Individual Visa?

Regards,
        Teji

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X