X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE Response

Hi all,
    First ever post.
    I have applied for an L1-A visa as a company owner in the UK and transferring to my US business. I applied for Premium processing and yesterday got a RFE. I'm worried that it will be declined after the next step. Does anyoe know the percentage of decisions after RFE?

Also once we send the info back that they requested, will we get another 15 days to get a response ort will it take months?

Any help would be appreciated.

Andy

Hi Andy

If an RFE raised, it does not necessarily mean that your petition is going to be declined. I know at least of 3 cases, including mine, where an RFE was raised by the USCIS and all the 3 petitions were approved after the RFE was responded to.

Regarding premium processing, after you respond to the RFE and it is received by the USCIS, they get another 15 calendar days to make a decision about your petition. You don't have to pay any additional fee - it would still be treated as premium processing.

Hope this helps!

This is not a legal advise.

Comment

Originally posted by misuhailj View Post
      Hi Andy

If an RFE raised, it does not necessarily mean that your petition is going to be declined. I know at least of 3 cases, including mine, where an RFE was raised by the USCIS and all the 3 petitions were approved after the RFE was responded to.

Regarding premium processing, after you respond to the RFE and it is received by the USCIS, they get another 15 calendar days to make a decision about your petition. You don't have to pay any additional fee - it would still be treated as premium processing.

Hope this helps!

This is not a legal advise.
      Thank you for your response, I really appreciate it. Its a nervous time so hopefully we get a positive response.

Andy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X