L1B blanket rejected, next step to go for L1B individual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B blanket rejected, next step to go for L1B individual

Last week, L1B blanket got rejected, I was in the US for the last 2.5 years on L1B blanket. Now going for L1B individual. few questions,

1. How much time needed to get the L1B individual petition approved under premium processing ?
    2. Any difference between the contents being prepared for L1b blanket or L1B individual ?
    3. If L1B blanket is rejected, then anything to take care in L1B individual ?
    4. which consulate office in India has less waiting time in getting the appointment ?

Thanks for your help !

Originally posted by Rajinder Rohilla View Post
    Last week, L1B blanket got rejected, I was in the US for the last 2.5 years on L1B blanket. Now going for L1B individual. few questions,

1. How much time needed to get the L1B individual petition approved under premium processing ?
    2. Any difference between the contents being prepared for L1b blanket or L1B individual ?
    3. If L1B blanket is rejected, then anything to take care in L1B individual ?
    4. which consulate office in India has less waiting time in getting the appointment ?

Thanks for your help !
    official timing is around 15 days if not RFE received
    its the team who will prepare docs. Individual is generally prepared by legal team
    Yes, You need to thought why it was rejected so that you can take care this time.
    It varies.

Comment

L1B Individual is a bit easy to crack than L1B Blanket. A few caveats though.

1) Make sure you are ready to respond to a RFE . L1B individual premium cases usually go to RFE(Except in rare cases)
      2) Mention about your L1B blanket rejection when u file ur next DS-160
      3) Go through your documentation specifically about ur responsibilities for ur next interview.

The whole process takes around 30 to 45 days. All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by identitycrisis View Post
        L1B Individual is a bit easy to crack than L1B Blanket. A few caveats though.

1) Make sure you are ready to respond to a RFE . L1B individual premium cases usually go to RFE(Except in rare cases)
        2) Mention about your L1B blanket rejection when u file ur next DS-160
        3) Go through your documentation specifically about ur responsibilities for ur next interview.

The whole process takes around 30 to 45 days. All the best.
        True but people do some silly mistakes and should not be taken lightly. You need to have your basics right.

Comment

Originally posted by jason1986 View Post
          True but people do some silly mistakes and should not be taken lightly. You need to have your basics right.
          Is there anything i should take care to avoid RFE ? I am trying my best to attach as more as details needed.

- - - Updated - - -

official timing is around 15 days if not RFE received
          its the team who will prepare docs. Individual is generally prepared by legal team
          Yes, You need to thought why it was rejected so that you can take care this time.
          It varies.
          Thanks for your reply, Can i get somewhere the possible reasons for RFE which i can take care in advance. Or any general advice to take care such situations while submitting application.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by identitycrisis View Post
          2. Mention about your L1B blanket rejection when u file ur next DS-160.
          Thanks for your prompt reply Sir,

I will mention my earlier rejection in the next DS-160. do that section ask for reason or not ? I think VO should be able to see the reason behind earlier rejection ? I taken care of possible reasons in next petition and in case needed, i can explain during the next interview. any comment/suggestion will be very helpful.

Comment

Is there anything i should take care to avoid RFE ? I am trying my best to attach as more as details needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your reply, Can i get somewhere the possible reasons for RFE which i can take care in advance. Or any general advice to take care such situations while submitting application.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your prompt reply Sir,

I will mention my earlier rejection in the next DS-160. do that section ask for reason or not ? I think VO should be able to see the reason behind earlier rejection ? I taken care of possible reasons in next petition and in case needed, i can explain during the next interview. any comment/suggestion will be very helpful.
            I think they have all the details and DS160 should also be fed into same details. Dont put any explanation but the reason code they have given you.

Also I would suggest you can prepare for interview as thats the key post your petition is approved.

personally it helped me a lot and worth a try.

Cheers,
            Jason

Comment

I think they have all the details and DS160 should also be fed into same details. Dont put any explanation but the reason code they have given you.

Also I would suggest you can prepare for interview as thats the key post your petition is approved.

personally it helped me a lot and worth a try.

Cheers,
              Jason
              Thanks Jason for your response. I will check it.

Comment

Thanks Jason for your response. I will check it.
                Sure mate!!! Good luck!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X