Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Extension Denied, New L1A Approved

Hi Everyone,

I got L1A approval in 2015 which got expired in 2016. I applied for extension, got RFE and after submitting response to RFE, I got denial notice in Sep 2016. I was extremely shocked to go through all this situation because my business was well established in USA, I had sufficient number of employees and almost all the requirements were fulfilled from MY SIDE which make you qualify for getting extension of your L1A.

Someone referred me to an experiences immigration attorney and I discussed my case with him. After meeting with him I realized that my previous attorney really messed up with the case and he had no clue about what he was doing.. There were so many important docs and steps that should have been taken in to consideration before applying for L1A extension but I was totally depending on my attorney who didnt guide me properly and that resulted in denial of extension. I hired this new attorney who made everything so simple and filed new L1A petition with proper explanation and documentation. I got approval for 3 years now.

I am sharing this experience with all those who get denials and then curse the system. I think the system is very fair and transparent. You need to have a good attorney plus you have to keep yourself well aware of all the procedure, requirements and documentation. DO NOT fully depend on your attorneys.

Best of Luck to everyone!

Thanks for sharing your experience, this is helpful.

if possible, can you share the list of document which may be must to avoid RFE or rejection on filing new petition. Thanks for your help !

Comment

Hi there, good to read your post.
      I received an RFE last week for my L1-A but some of the items they are requesting are impossible for us to satisfy. Do you know f they will still approve with most of the info they have requested?
      If this fails I may need a reliable attorney so any recommendations are appreciated.

Andy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X