Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1B Individual got approved.Waiting for interview.Need HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Individual got approved.Waiting for interview.Need HELP!!!

Hi,

My L1B Individual Premium processing got approved after 5 months of filing. The delay was due to my company's third party attorney and RFE. Now, I am supposed to take an interview in New Delhi(as it is Indiv,it can be in New Delhi). Need help from experienced people over here on below topics,

1> Does my petition approval from USCIS increase my chances of VISA getting approved? I believe No,but still wanted to confirm.

2> Please let me know how should I prepare,I mean type of questions asked. Earlier I prepared for L1B Blanket, I believe, this will be a bit different.

3> My Passport is about to expire within 1.5 year, should I raise a re-issue request here in India or I can do that in US too provided my VISA gets approved.

I would be very much obliged if you guyz can share a bit info.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by dexter007 View Post
    Hi,

My L1B Individual Premium processing got approved after 5 months of filing. The delay was due to my company's third party attorney and RFE. Now, I am supposed to take an interview in New Delhi(as it is Indiv,it can be in New Delhi). Need help from experienced people over here on below topics,

1> Does my petition approval from USCIS increase my chances of VISA getting approved? I believe No,but still wanted to confirm.

2> Please let me know how should I prepare,I mean type of questions asked. Earlier I prepared for L1B Blanket, I believe, this will be a bit different.

3> My Passport is about to expire within 1.5 year, should I raise a re-issue request here in India or I can do that in US too provided my VISA gets approved.

I would be very much obliged if you guyz can share a bit info.

Thanks in advance.
    1. No
    2 and 3- You said earlier one was blanket..was it approved? I think there is a lot to prepare but you need to be focus on basics. Passport should be least priority at this moment since you have 1.5 years and can be renewed in US [probably faster ]

Email me ur ID so that I can send you some information related to your question 1.

Jason-
    [email protected]

Comment

5 months in the premium processing?? looks strange. is it possible to share the documents being requested over RFE(if it is not confidential info) and timeline to receive RFE, submission date for RFE, and date for final approval ?

Also, to answer your question

1. As Jason mentioned, ready with basics, and through in your roles and responsibilities.
      2. It depends on VO mood, so be ready with #1.
      3. Given your condition, concentrate only on #1 and #2 for now, dont think about passport renewal.

Comment

Originally posted by jason1986 View Post
        1. No
        2 and 3- You said earlier one was blanket..was it approved? I think there is a lot to prepare but you need to be focus on basics. Passport should be least priority at this moment since you have 1.5 years and can be renewed in US [probably faster ]

Email me ur ID so that I can send you some information related to your question 1.

Jason-
        [email protected]
        Sorry, getting lots of PMs about my incorrect email ID. Forgive me.

its [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jason1986 View Post
          1. No

Jason-
          [email protected]
          Thank you Jason for your reply.My email id is [email protected]. Id :dexter007

No.My earlier L1B Blanket petition was not approved in Chennai . They said that since the elligibility bar has been raised too high,mine was not clearly approval. I have a query regarding this to you.What should I say if I am asked why my previous was rejected?Can you help with any suggession????

It would be great help if you can provide any sample question or should I prepare from sample questions enlisted for L1B Visas?

Thanks again.
          Last edited by dexter007; 11-29-2016, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dexter007 View Post
            Thank you Jason for your reply.My email id is [email protected]. Id :dexter007

No.My earlier L1B Blanket petition was not approved in Chennai . They said that since the elligibility bar has been raised too high,mine was not clearly approval. I have a query regarding this to you.What should I say if I am asked why my previous was rejected?Can you help with any suggession????

It would be great help if you can provide any sample question or should I prepare from sample questions enlisted for L1B Visas?

Thanks again.
            Did you get any closure on this answer. if not, please someone help here as i am also looking for the same.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Did you finished interview? How baout the results? I am looking for the same

Originally posted by Rajinder Rohilla View Post
              Did you get any closure on this answer. if not, please someone help here as i am also looking for the same.

Thanks in advance
              Did you finished interview? How baout the results?
              What the VO aksed for your second interview? Could you pls share the questions to us? so I can prepare accrodingly. Thanks in advance~

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X