H1B to L1A Individual Visa Conversion including L2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B to L1A Individual Visa Conversion including L2

Hi My H1B visa was transferred to L1 A in January 2016. My family travelled back to India in March 2016 and now in month of Nov 2016 , they went for Visa interview in India. Visa officer is not able to see information related to my L1 A petition number and have asked for correct Petition number though it is correct. My question :
    Is it possible that my COS has not happened in system even if I have got approved L1A petition? Or
    how I can check myself if new status is reflecting in system. I have not left US after my status changed to L1A from H1B in Jan 2016. Please suggest

Originally posted by Ajay11mca2k3 View Post
    Hi My H1B visa was transferred to L1 A in January 2016. My family travelled back to India in March 2016 and now in month of Nov 2016 , they went for Visa interview in India. Visa officer is not able to see information related to my L1 A petition number and have asked for correct Petition number though it is correct. My question :
    Is it possible that my COS has not happened in system even if I have got approved L1A petition? Or
    how I can check myself if new status is reflecting in system. I have not left US after my status changed to L1A from H1B in Jan 2016. Please suggest
    Did L1 approval come with a new I94?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X