Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition for CoS from B1 to L1-A (Individual Premium) Approved. Going for Stamping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition for CoS from B1 to L1-A (Individual Premium) Approved. Going for Stamping.

Hi All,
    Hope someone can provide a direction or guidance related to process for L1-A (Individual) stamping process in India (Mumbai).

I am currently in the US. I entered the States on B1 visa (Jan 2016). While I was here earlier this year, my HQ office in the US decided to apply for a change of status from B1 to L1-A (Individual - Premium Processing). My petition was submitted around mid July 2016 and it got approved by end of July 2016. I received I-797 along with I-94 with valid from Aug 2016 to Aug 2019.
    I have received my SSN and Driver's license as well and have been on L1-A status for past 5 months.

Now, I will travel to India in Feb-2017 and need to get the L1-A stamping done in Mumbai before returning to the US.

I want to know if I need to directly schedule an appointment at or first filled out the DS-160 application and then scheduled the appointment.
    How is the overall process at the Consulate and anything I need have with me before filling the interview application.
    Any information or direction that you can provide is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
    Dhiraj Patil.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X