X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spouse name not mention in Passport

Hi,

"Great for continuous help for seekers"

My company applied for L1B Blanket and interview date was on 18(BioM) and 19(PAI).

1. I was married(Aug21-2016), where as my marriage certificate in progress and i couldnt able to make it in passport. Will it be a problem while taking my PAI. FYI, For time being my wife is not travelling with me now even visa got approved?
    2. In DS160 i was given my permanent address where as in I-129 it was my present address, will it be managable at VO saying both are my communication address and any thing will reach me?

Please help in answering the above questions

Thanks in advance!!

PvrSujith

Originally posted by pvrsujith View Post
    Hi,

"Great for continuous help for seekers"

My company applied for L1B Blanket and interview date was on 18(BioM) and 19(PAI).

1. I was married(Aug21-2016), where as my marriage certificate in progress and i couldnt able to make it in passport. Will it be a problem while taking my PAI. FYI, For time being my wife is not travelling with me now even visa got approved?
    2. In DS160 i was given my permanent address where as in I-129 it was my present address, will it be managable at VO saying both are my communication address and any thing will reach me?

Please help in answering the above questions

Thanks in advance!!

PvrSujith
    1. It should be fine. She would need marriage certificate during the interview.
    2. This is a non issue. I don't think either addresses are used for communicating with you.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X