X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A and L2 Extn and EAD renewal

Hi,
    My L1A and L2 extn is filed with California SC, I have following questions:

1. I hope L1A and L2 extn petition gets processed together. Can you suggest how much time it should take now? USCIS website is right now showing the dates as Nov 15, 2016 and July 2,2016 respectively.

2. My wife isworking on L2-EAD and it is valid till Jun 2017.

Can anyone suggest when she can file to EAD renewal since her L2 extn request is under process. Our application was received on Apr 3 by USCIS.

Originally posted by sk007 View Post
    Hi,
    My L1A and L2 extn is filed with California SC, I have following questions:

1. I hope L1A and L2 extn petition gets processed together. Can you suggest how much time it should take now? USCIS website is right now showing the dates as Nov 15, 2016 and July 2,2016 respectively.

2. My wife isworking on L2-EAD and it is valid till Jun 2017.

Can anyone suggest when she can file to EAD renewal since her L2 extn request is under process. Our application was received on Apr 3 by USCIS.
    My lawyer told me that is taking longer than 6 months. So I believe the dates are right. I did my L1A and family L2 renewal in Canada. It was all set in 4 days. EAD is not always connected to the visa expiration (mine had a different date - longer than L2 and shorter than I94). I believe if your I94 is valid, you should be able to renew it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X