Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview waiver program for L1 B visa

Hi

i got my L1B (blanket) visa stamped on 2014. Now while am in the US, my company filed for an extension of visa and got my I797a approved by USCIS. I am planning to travel to india next week for 4 week vacationClick image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-04-30 at 4.36.18 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	591908. Can you please let me know

1. If my extension petition that i received is individual type?
    2. While trying to schedule interview what type should i choose L1 Blanket or L1 individual?
    3. Will I be eligible for interview waiver program? All the other requirements in the checklist fits for me, just am not unsure about the below requirement
    "
    I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to apply
    AND
    Note: Blanket L1 visa applicants do not qualify for the Interview Waiver Program, but Blanket L2 spouses are eligible."

Can you please help me in this regard

Thank You

Originally posted by l1extn View Post
    Hi

i got my L1B (blanket) visa stamped on 2014. Now while am in the US, my company filed for an extension of visa and got my I797a approved by USCIS. I am planning to travel to india next week for 4 week vacation[ATTACH]762[/ATTACH]. Can you please let me know

1. If my extension petition that i received is individual type?
    2. While trying to schedule interview what type should i choose L1 Blanket or L1 individual?
    3. Will I be eligible for interview waiver program? All the other requirements in the checklist fits for me, just am not unsure about the below requirement
    "
    I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to apply
    AND
    Note: Blanket L1 visa applicants do not qualify for the Interview Waiver Program, but Blanket L2 spouses are eligible."

Can you please help me in this regard

Thank You
    1. Yes.
    2. L1 Individual.
    3. If your visa is expiring or has expired within last 12 Months I think you are eligible for dropbox.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      1. Yes.
      2. L1 Individual.
      3. If your visa is expiring or has expired within last 12 Months I think you are eligible for dropbox.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thanks you

Comment

Was your dropbox application accepted ?

Originally posted by l1extn View Post
        Thanks you
        Was your dropbox application accepted ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}