Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermittent L-1B

Hello,

My husband is moving to the US on L1 Visa. Ideally, I should be traveling with him on L2 visa, but as I did not want to be unemployed even for a few months my company has offered to file for my Intermittent L-1B. I am still seeking information on Intermittent L-1B visa and have the below doubts. Please share your knowledge if you have gone through the same situation.

1. Can I file for an L2 visa while in the US on an Intermittent L-1B/B1/B2 visa?
    2. If I get L2 visa approved, can my husband file for my EAD with me being in India on my current job?
    3. Can I keep working remotely (on Indian payroll while being in the US) until I get my EAD approved?

Neither I nor my husband wants me to sacrifice my job thus we are looking for such options. Please let me know what is the best way out.

Originally posted by SNigam View Post
    Hello,

My husband is moving to the US on L1 Visa. Ideally, I should be traveling with him on L2 visa, but as I did not want to be unemployed even for a few months my company has offered to file for my Intermittent L-1B. I am still seeking information on Intermittent L-1B visa and have the below doubts. Please share your knowledge if you have gone through the same situation.

1. Can I file for an L2 visa while in the US on an Intermittent L-1B/B1/B2 visa?
    2. If I get L2 visa approved, can my husband file for my EAD with me being in India on my current job?
    3. Can I keep working remotely (on Indian payroll while being in the US) until I get my EAD approved?

Neither I nor my husband wants me to sacrifice my job thus we are looking for such options. Please let me know what is the best way out.
    What exactly is an "intermittent L1"?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X