L2 interviews in the U.S. possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 interviews in the U.S. possible?

I am living in the U.S. on an L1-A, after about a year in a long-distance relationship between U.S. and Mexico City, I married my lovely lady about a month ago. She visited me for a period on her visitor visa so we could enjoy some real time together at length, and we are prepping for the L2 application process. Is there a way to apply and/or interview from within the US if she happens to be here at the time, or must we be in Mexico at a Consulate/Embassy to complete the application and interview?

I wasn't able to find a clear answer to this on the forums elsewhere - many thanks!

Originally posted by ElGuaposo View Post
    I am living in the U.S. on an L1-A, after about a year in a long-distance relationship between U.S. and Mexico City, I married my lovely lady about a month ago. She visited me for a period on her visitor visa so we could enjoy some real time together at length, and we are prepping for the L2 application process. Is there a way to apply and/or interview from within the US if she happens to be here at the time, or must we be in Mexico at a Consulate/Embassy to complete the application and interview?

I wasn't able to find a clear answer to this on the forums elsewhere - many thanks!
    Stamping has to be happening outside US only, So it should be in mexico only. This not legal advice just an opinion .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X