Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibility to obtain L1-A visa?

Good day colleagues,

I noticed that there are tons of information on this forum and lots of people with success stories, though I was not able to find a good answer regarding this question. We have been looking for a legal way to enter the US as a business and we noticed EB visas and L visas.

The situation is that I own a company, that does generate some turnover (100-500k per ann), in the near future it will employ 4-6 people. My main goal is to transfer myself and my spouse to the USA to open a child company and continue the business there. I do have a business plan in the US, I think I will be able to secure enough funds to invest into an office space. In the very moment my company sells car parts and we grow as much as we can and the company is older than 2 years.

The main question here is what is better EB or the L1A visa? Would I be able to get the L1A visa transferring myself to the USA? While applying did you use some sort of a lawyer or did you do all the paperwork yourself?

Any answer or information is very appreciated!

Thanks!

Originally posted by ThomasG View Post
    Good day colleagues,

I noticed that there are tons of information on this forum and lots of people with success stories, though I was not able to find a good answer regarding this question. We have been looking for a legal way to enter the US as a business and we noticed EB visas and L visas.

The situation is that I own a company, that does generate some turnover (100-500k per ann), in the near future it will employ 4-6 people. My main goal is to transfer myself and my spouse to the USA to open a child company and continue the business there. I do have a business plan in the US, I think I will be able to secure enough funds to invest into an office space. In the very moment my company sells car parts and we grow as much as we can and the company is older than 2 years.

The main question here is what is better EB or the L1A visa? Would I be able to get the L1A visa transferring myself to the USA? While applying did you use some sort of a lawyer or did you do all the paperwork yourself?

Any answer or information is very appreciated!

Thanks!
    I would advise discussion with an experienced attorney. Investor visa and L1 visa, both need good strong documentation.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X