Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Dependent - L2 Dropbox option for infant

Hello,
    I am currently living in US, holding L1B visa and my wife has already got the dependent L2 visa. My wife is in India and gave birth to a baby. I am process visa for our baby who is 2months old now. There is an option for drop box Interview Waiver Program. I've started preparing the document and sending it to my wife ASAP. My question are,

1. Who can drop off the document, my wife has to do it or anyone on behalf of her can do it?
    2. If anyone on behalf of her can do it, what are the additional documents required other than Passport, Photograph, Principal Application passport and work permit copy?

Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by Aravind Subramanian View Post
    Hello,
    I am currently living in US, holding L1B visa and my wife has already got the dependent L2 visa. My wife is in India and gave birth to a baby. I am process visa for our baby who is 2months old now. There is an option for drop box Interview Waiver Program. I've started preparing the document and sending it to my wife ASAP. My question are,

1. Who can drop off the document, my wife has to do it or anyone on behalf of her can do it?
    2. If anyone on behalf of her can do it, what are the additional documents required other than Passport, Photograph, Principal Application passport and work permit copy?

Thank you in advance.
    1. Anyone can do so.
    2. DS-160 filled in for the infant, dropbox confirmation letter, passport, photo with correct specifications, your passport, visa, I-94, I797 copies, latest paystubs.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      1. Anyone can do so.
      2. DS-160 filled in for the infant, dropbox confirmation letter, passport, photo with correct specifications, your passport, visa, I-94, I797 copies, latest paystubs.

Thank you for the response! My brother who is staying in Bangalore will drop off the document. Does he need carry any original copy of my wife's passport, baby certificate, or our wedding certificate, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Aravind Subramanian View Post
        Thank you for the response! My brother who is staying in Bangalore will drop off the document. Does he need carry any original copy of my wife's passport, baby certificate, or our wedding certificate, etc?
        Original are generally not required, birth certificate copy is another document that would be required. Check the list at https://www.immihelp.com/l2-visa-stamping-documents/

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X