Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 VIsa 2nd Extension Dropbox

Hi All,

My L1A Blanket visa was approved in 2012 July and Traveled to US , my 1st Extension was approved in 2015. I didn't travel to India and now 2nd extension is approved in May 2017 and I94 valid till Apr 2019. My family have gone to India for vacation. Their 1st extension visa was not stamped as we didn't travel to India for 3 years. Can you please let me know if they will be eligible for Drop box or will they have to attend the PA as their previous petition/VISA was not stamped.

Originally posted by RAJESHKANNAN View Post
    Hi All,

My L1A Blanket visa was approved in 2012 July and Traveled to US , my 1st Extension was approved in 2015. I didn't travel to India and now 2nd extension is approved in May 2017 and I94 valid till Apr 2019. My family have gone to India for vacation. Their 1st extension visa was not stamped as we didn't travel to India for 3 years. Can you please let me know if they will be eligible for Drop box or will they have to attend the PA as their previous petition/VISA was not stamped.
    Visa and petition are two different things. Drop box eligibility primary depends upon when their last visa under which they are renewing expired. And when I say "visa" I mean the actual stamp in the passport. So if your dependents L2 visa in the passport expired more then 365 days back then they are not eligible for dropbox and would have to attend the visa interview.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X