Involved in Road Accident and details in DS160

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Involved in Road Accident and details in DS160

I was involved in a Road accident, where a unknown guy came infront of my car and got hit on a highway. Later he got expired in a hospital in India. After that i was presented to court and verdict came as not convicted in the case. Court proved me as not guilty to the offence. Question is now i am applying for L1B Visa. Do i need give this details in DS 160 form under Security and Background information as "yes" or simply can be ignored ? Will this halt my visa ? Please suggest.

Please Respond

[QUOTE=Region;518636]I was involved in a Road accident, where a unknown guy came infront of my car and got hit on a highway. Later he got expired in a hospital in India. After that i was presented to court and verdict came as not convicted in the case. Court proved me as not guilty to the offence. Question is now i am applying for L1B Visa. Do i need give this details in DS 160 form under Security and Background information as "yes" or simply can be ignored ? Will this halt my visa ? Please suggest.[/QUOTE

Comment

Originally posted by Region View Post
      I was involved in a Road accident, where a unknown guy came infront of my car and got hit on a highway. Later he got expired in a hospital in India. After that i was presented to court and verdict came as not convicted in the case. Court proved me as not guilty to the offence. Question is now i am applying for L1B Visa. Do i need give this details in DS 160 form under Security and Background information as "yes" or simply can be ignored ? Will this halt my visa ? Please suggest.
      Where did this accident happened? in India or in USA?

Hiding any information or providing any wrong information in visa form, can be an long term issue for you.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

You were charged with a crime, so "yes" to that question, and "no" to being convicted

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X