Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing DS160 after confirming Interview

Hello,
    I have a confirm L1 visa extension interview on 1st of November. I am traveling there with my wife and daughter.
    Today I was trying to retrieve the DS160 confirmation page, but I could not do so. Website says there is no match. I remember submitting it, but it seems to be lost. It is quite possible that I may not have submitted it (and I remember it incorrect).

What options I have? I have already payed the fees and made all travel arrangements (flying in two days).

Should I fill three new DS160 (1 for each applicant) and request consulate official to link the same with existing application? Please share your experiences on the same.

Best Regards,
    VIkrant

Although i am not completely sure if the interview system would allow to schedule the interview when your ds 160 wasn't submitted at all. but if you are not sure, i would definitely suggest that you fill out new ds 160 forms and submit them and carry previous and duplicate ds 160 confirmations with you. imagine appearing for an interview and consular officer not being able to pull out your ds 160. I would definitely suggest you fill the form again and also speak with ustraveldocs help line, they will have specific answers.

Comment

Please share your experience

It would really help to get any sort of input on this as I am in a similar situation with planned travel in a couple of weeks. It matters a lot to me and other folks I know who are in a similar situation.

Comment

Originally posted by tuachotu View Post
        Hello,
        I have a confirm L1 visa extension interview on 1st of November. I am traveling there with my wife and daughter.
        Today I was trying to retrieve the DS160 confirmation page, but I could not do so. Website says there is no match. I remember submitting it, but it seems to be lost. It is quite possible that I may not have submitted it (and I remember it incorrect).

What options I have? I have already payed the fees and made all travel arrangements (flying in two days).

Should I fill three new DS160 (1 for each applicant) and request consulate official to link the same with existing application? Please share your experiences on the same.

Best Regards,
        VIkrant

Update - I was able to use new DS160 without any problem. On the day of interview I explained the situation to staff and they said it is fine. It was no problem at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ghaaloic View Post
        It would really help to get any sort of input on this as I am in a similar situation with planned travel in a couple of weeks. It matters a lot to me and other folks I know who are in a similar situation.
        It worked out for me and consulate folks accepted new ds160 . Please let me know if you have any specific question.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X