Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query on L1B Extension

Dear All,

I moved to the US in the month of March 2017 on an L1B blanket visa. The validity of my petition i.e I129 is March 2018. I work on a different work location than the place where my petition is actually filed. My amendment got RFE. Now, my company has decided to withdraw my amendment and is calling me to India for a fresh extension to my client location where I currently work. With only a few months left for extension expiry, will going to India for new extension pose risk? My immigration team states that even if the extension gets rejected, can I return back to the USA with the extension having validity date of March 2018.
    My company's blanket petition has been approved for infinite and immigration team at the office say that chances of clearing the L1B interview at Chennai are high.
    I am in a state of dilemma right now and highly confused whether to go or not. If I go I am not sure if I will be able to return back to the USA even though my I94 date is March 2018 and my I129 date is March 2018.
    Please advise. Will it be a good decision to India for the L1B interview for the petition for the Client location?

I have this query too

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X