Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1b blanket not clearly approvable at Chennai Consulate (18th December 2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1b blanket not clearly approvable at Chennai Consulate (18th December 2017)

Hi,
    My company had applied for L1b blanket visa and had my OFC in Delhi and interview at Chennai consulate.
    All went good but at the end VO said that it is a very narrow category of visa and I should request my company to apply in another category.
    Interview:
    1. Where are you working?
    2. Where will you work in the US?
    3.Salary in US?
    4.work experience in Company?
    5.Time
    then he asked again after I said 3 years that will you be there for 3 years?
    then he asked what will you do there
    Answered
    while i was answering this question, VO took hold of the stamp and stamped 'clearly not approvable' stating that my company should apply in another category.

Now I want to ask for help , please suggest which category I should apply in now?
    Whether L1b individual or H1b?

Originally posted by Abhishek15 View Post
    Hi,
    My company had applied for L1b blanket visa and had my OFC in Delhi and interview at Chennai consulate.
    All went good but at the end VO said that it is a very narrow category of visa and I should request my company to apply in another category.
    Interview:
    1. Where are you working?
    2. Where will you work in the US?
    3.Salary in US?
    4.work experience in Company?
    5.Time
    then he asked again after I said 3 years that will you be there for 3 years?
    then he asked what will you do there
    Answered
    while i was answering this question, VO took hold of the stamp and stamped 'clearly not approvable' stating that my company should apply in another category.

Now I want to ask for help , please suggest which category I should apply in now?
    Whether L1b individual or H1b?
    individual or h1 both are same-- petition will come as approved, you have to choose between considering time and opportunities for h1

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X