EAD extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD extension

In my case my wife's L2 visa is expiring on 30th Nov 2018 which is the case with my L1A visa as well. My wife's EAD would however expire in May 2018.
    My employer will not be filing my Visa extension before Feb/Mar 2018.
    In this case if my wife applies for her EAD extension before our L1/L2 visa extension application, then will she be granted EAD extension only until 30th Nov 2018 (expiry of our current VISA)?

Originally posted by flyfly View Post
    In my case my wife's L2 visa is expiring on 30th Nov 2018 which is the case with my L1A visa as well. My wife's EAD would however expire in May 2018.
    My employer will not be filing my Visa extension before Feb/Mar 2018.
    In this case if my wife applies for her EAD extension before our L1/L2 visa extension application, then will she be granted EAD extension only until 30th Nov 2018 (expiry of our current VISA)?
    If you apply for EAD extension without L1 extension, the maximum period you will get will be until your visa/I-94 expiry. That means you will have to file for another extension when you extend visa.

Another option situation is to file for you visa and EAD extension together under premium processing, sometime mid next year. Most likely all will get extended together. That's what happened in my case recently.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X