Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 Extention approved but no update on L1 status

Hi,

My company had applied our L1 and L2 visa extension with USCIS on Sep 26th 2017. I got an update from USCIS site on 15th Jan 2018 my dependents L2 Visa has been approved and received one of the dependent approval notice and waiting for 2nd dependent approval notice. There is no update on L1 status. USCIS site status says that case was received.

Could you please let me know what could be the reason for no update on L1 case and also the reason why the 2nd dependent approval notice is not received till now. Is L1 & L2 will be processed separately even if we file in same time? Do we need to follow-up with uscis to get an update on L1 case status?

Originally posted by vvtech2012 View Post
    Hi,

My company had applied our L1 and L2 visa extension with USCIS on Sep 26th 2017. I got an update from USCIS site on 15th Jan 2018 my dependents L2 Visa has been approved and received one of the dependent approval notice and waiting for 2nd dependent approval notice. There is no update on L1 status. USCIS site status says that case was received.

Could you please let me know what could be the reason for no update on L1 case and also the reason why the 2nd dependent approval notice is not received till now. Is L1 & L2 will be processed separately even if we file in same time? Do we need to follow-up with uscis to get an update on L1 case status?
    Each extension are treated separately. You'll get approval for another L2 & your L1 soon.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X