L1 to H4 to L1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to H4 to L1

I am currently in my fourth year of L-1B blanket visa and considering applying for H-4 EAD concurrent processing. My concern is because of latest rule making if I end up not getting EAD and get stuck with H-4; is there a way for me to get back on L-1?
    Does my company require to file new I-129S for that purpose or one that I currently have along with notice of approval for blanket(I-797) is enough to get stamp for L-1 again?

Originally posted by sam89 View Post
    I am currently in my fourth year of L-1B blanket visa and considering applying for H-4 EAD concurrent processing. My concern is because of latest rule making if I end up not getting EAD and get stuck with H-4; is there a way for me to get back on L-1?
    Does my company require to file new I-129S for that purpose or one that I currently have along with notice of approval for blanket(I-797) is enough to get stamp for L-1 again?
    You company need to file COS or AOS for you, in order for you to switch for various visas.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X