Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L2 EAD (A18) processing time in Vermont Sercie Center?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 EAD (A18) processing time in Vermont Sercie Center?

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone please help me telling if they have received their EADs filed in November 1st week at Vermont Service Center? What is the current processing time at this center. I have lost my job already and do not even know when can I start.
    Thanks.

Originally posted by sweety16 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Can anyone please help me telling if they have received their EADs filed in November 1st week at Vermont Service Center? What is the current processing time at this center. I have lost my job already and do not even know when can I start.
    Thanks.
    My spouse in same boat. Her receipt notice is 14th nov. As per USCIS processing site , it says they are processing 8th Nov 2017. Maybe you can call and raise a SR or you can do it online by registering yourself .
    If you se other forum threads there are lot of oct filers also waiting still. Just keep ur spirits up and hope to get soon. Best of luck to all of us

Comment

L2 EAD, L2 EAD processing timeline

Hi Sweety, yes its quite sad but true that the current processing timeline for EAD is anywhere between 5-6months. Mine was filed in October but no progress yet.

Fingers crossed and hope for the best for all. Be positive👍

Comment

Thanks sku2010. I am calling USCIS everyday. For last 3 days they are telling they are on Nov 8th 2017 but I am surprised that mine is Nov 3rd 2017. I have raised one service request already and need to wait 30 days to raise another one.

I asked very clearly today what do you mean by Nov 8th. Do they pick lot of they missed Nov 3rd or if there is an issue. Customer service could not answer this. When I requested to transfer the call to officer, it was a long wait so i requested a call back.

Comment

Originally posted by sweety16 View Post
          Thanks sku2010. I am calling USCIS everyday. For last 3 days they are telling they are on Nov 8th 2017 but I am surprised that mine is Nov 3rd 2017. I have raised one service request already and need to wait 30 days to raise another one.

>>>> From what i can gather from lot of forum threads , the dates are not necessarily sequential. The date mostly tells that the batch until Nov 8th have started processing. This batch would contain old ones also and can be any queue. For ex : some Oct end filers got approved while there were still people in Aug end with same status. The algorithm is not known to us lower mortal - to put it lightly :-).

I asked very clearly today what do you mean by Nov 8th. Do they pick lot of they missed Nov 3rd or if there is an issue. Customer service could not answer this. When I requested to transfer the call to officer, it was a long wait so i requested a call back.
          >>>> i have never heard/read of proper answer as i told you above . customer service would not know frankly because it actually depends on officers that are processing the applications. however generally oct-nov-dec filers are delayed beacuse of holidays (thanksgiving week /christmas week) . these are just observation of trends . LAstly think of this also , there can be plenty of premium requests (now that it started in Oct) for other categories but processed by same officers etc, then there are request from all over the place -people like you/me who approached sentators/congressman and push their cases. So all in all , dont try to get too ahead on your thoughts, if your cases is still case received , most probably it has not been assigned to officer at all and just in queue. Just hope , cross your fingers and keep training/searching yourself for potential jobs out there for which at least you can give interviews /study . you will save some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jagjeet View Post
            Hi Sweety, yes its quite sad but true that the current processing timeline for EAD is anywhere between 5-6months. Mine was filed in October but no progress yet.

Fingers crossed and hope for the best for all. Be positive👍
            What date in OCT?

Comment

Still waiting for EAD - L2 EAD renewal - Vermont Service center filed on OCT 2017

Filed on - 10/13/2017
              Current Card Expired on 01/01/2018

Expedite request - 01/02/2018 - No Answer
              Spoke to officer in 01/12/2018 but nothing happened

I have be out of Office and Leave without Pay

SR1 : 01/18/2018 - No Response to SR request
              SR2 : 01/24/2018 - Request to Expedite, got a mail, request to Expedite is rejected. (Reason they gave was Pending offer from employer is not a valid reason to expedite)

SR3: 02/02/2018 - Put second request to Expedite, No response yet.

This is not good, repeated request but no progress, keeping fingers crossed.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X