L1 visa rejection question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 visa rejection question

I applied for L1B extn on June 20 2017. Visa and I94 expired on 2nd July 2017.

Got Rfe on dec 19th 2017 and reply to Uscis done and received by them on Dec 25th. Waiting for result.

In case if Visa is denied, how long can I stay here (understand I can’t work) ? Some says 5 days and some says max15 days. As I need to sell off everything and go, it would be helpful to know this info.

Also is it true that we can talk to USCIS and get a decision if we have just 20 days more to cross the 240 days limit ? Any experience?

what did they ask for in the RFE? Were they focusing on the relationship between the companies or was it on the job?

Comment

Originally posted by vramya View Post
      I applied for L1B extn on June 20 2017. Visa and I94 expired on 2nd July 2017.

Got Rfe on dec 19th 2017 and reply to Uscis done and received by them on Dec 25th. Waiting for result.

In case if Visa is denied, how long can I stay here (understand I can’t work) ? Some says 5 days and some says max15 days. As I need to sell off everything and go, it would be helpful to know this info.

Also is it true that we can talk to USCIS and get a decision if we have just 20 days more to cross the 240 days limit ? Any experience?
      15 days after the response.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X