Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting time for L1A Individual RFE Decision @ California centre

Hello Friends

This is the status I am seeing from Nov 17 2017 for L1A Individual RFE response which is being process in Normal Mode. My petition number starts with WAC. So I think its California center.

Can you suggest what will be the appropriate wait time for a decision to be made. Thanks in advance

Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
    On November 17, 2017, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC YYYY . Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Thanks
    Samuel

Originally posted by mailtofinny View Post
    Hello Friends

This is the status I am seeing from Nov 17 2017 for L1A Individual RFE response which is being process in Normal Mode. My petition number starts with WAC. So I think its California center.

Can you suggest what will be the appropriate wait time for a decision to be made. Thanks in advance

Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
    On November 17, 2017, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC YYYY . Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Thanks
    Samuel
    Right now, its 5 months.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

L1A RFE Response - Case Inquiry Date

Friends

I am still seeing the same status. @Libra_14 what you told is correct. It is taking > 5 months

Meanwhile when I see the processing times chart, this is the timeline table. What is this "Case Inquiry Date". Should a decision be taken on my RFE response since the case Inquiry Date is Nov 17 2017 ? Please help

Estimated Time Range Form Type Case Inquiry Date
      3.5 Months to 5.5 Months L - Intracompany transfers November 17, 2017

Thanks
      Samuel

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X