Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Consulate notified (if applicable)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Consulate notified (if applicable)?

I am in Canada and got my L1 individual petition approved. The approval email has Consulate Notified (If applicable): Chennai. Could you please let me know what does this mean? Do I have to travel to Chennai to get visa stamp? Can I not do this in Canada as I work here? My home country is India.

Thanks,
    Last edited by mathewrond; 02-05-2018, 06:32 PM.

Originally posted by mathewrond View Post
    I am in Canada and got my L1 individual petition approved. The approval email has Consulate Notified (If applicable): Chennai. Could you please let me know what does this mean? Do I have to travel to Chennai to get visa stamp? Can I not do this in Canada as I work here? My home country is India.

Thanks,
    At the time of filing your petition, you might have provided your permanent home address (Chennai) & hence they've notified Chennai consulate about your approved petition. You can try applying in Canada, at times Canada consulate redirecting everyone to go to India (though some receive the visa there).
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X