HELP! L 1 Expiration date on I-129S different from I-94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! L 1 Expiration date on I-129S different from I-94

Has anyone seen a case that the expiration date on I-129S was different from the Admit Until Date on I-94?
    I have just booked my ticket to go out of the country to renew my L1 visa, the flight was on 4/29/2018 since my I-94 said that my admit until date was 4/30/2018 (there were some personal reasons that i have to leave the country as late as possible). However, only after all these, I noticed that on my I-129S, it said the expiration date was 4/28!

Has anyone ever seen a case like this before? Can i still leave the country on 4/29 according to my I-94?

It's a lot of trouble for me to reschedule since I'm travelling with my son who's an infant and his dad will only bring him home on 29th....

Thanks!!

Originally posted by luoyegl View Post
    Has anyone seen a case that the expiration date on I-129S was different from the Admit Until Date on I-94?
    I have just booked my ticket to go out of the country to renew my L1 visa, the flight was on 4/29/2018 since my I-94 said that my admit until date was 4/30/2018 (there were some personal reasons that i have to leave the country as late as possible). However, only after all these, I noticed that on my I-129S, it said the expiration date was 4/28!

Has anyone ever seen a case like this before? Can i still leave the country on 4/29 according to my I-94?

It's a lot of trouble for me to reschedule since I'm travelling with my son who's an infant and his dad will only bring him home on 29th....

Thanks!!
    This happened multiple times with multiple people.

Since your 129 is expiring on 4/28 - you can only "work" till that date. But (even though its a mistake) your I94 is still valid till 4/30 & you are good to leave the country on 4/29.

Happy journey !!
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X