L1B Individual Approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Individual Approved

This is a long pending item from my side. Apologies for the delay in posting my experience in this forum.
    So, I applied for L1B visa under Blanket petition @ Chennai consulate. The work location was at the Customer office and not at the receiving organization location.
    Everything else was as expected,Biometrics, photo etc. Next day was the actual interview - greetings and standard set of questions - as expected.
    However, for some reason the Interviewer was not convinced about my deputation to the Customer location.
    Unfortunately, the Visa was rejected and we were told to apply for an L1 Individual visa. My Wife, Daughter and myself was
    in a state of shock and could not believe what just happened then.
    We moved on, went back and started the processing for an Individual L1 Visa in a few days. That interview was in the Hyderabad consulate.
    Things were much more intense there. Even though we had the approved petition in hand, it was like a do or die situation.
    Due to god's grace, things went great - again standard set of questions and in the end, we were told the golden words "Your VISA has been approved!"
    From my personal experience, always believe in God, have faith in him and go ahead-miracles can happen even in the last second.
    Lots of thanks to all the people who contributed to this forum.

Originally posted by supermario View Post
    This is a long pending item from my side. Apologies for the delay in posting my experience in this forum.
    So, I applied for L1B visa under Blanket petition @ Chennai consulate. The work location was at the Customer office and not at the receiving organization location.
    Everything else was as expected,Biometrics, photo etc. Next day was the actual interview - greetings and standard set of questions - as expected.
    However, for some reason the Interviewer was not convinced about my deputation to the Customer location.
    Unfortunately, the Visa was rejected and we were told to apply for an L1 Individual visa. My Wife, Daughter and myself was
    in a state of shock and could not believe what just happened then.
    We moved on, went back and started the processing for an Individual L1 Visa in a few days. That interview was in the Hyderabad consulate.
    Things were much more intense there. Even though we had the approved petition in hand, it was like a do or die situation.
    Due to god's grace, things went great - again standard set of questions and in the end, we were told the golden words "Your VISA has been approved!"
    From my personal experience, always believe in God, have faith in him and go ahead-miracles can happen even in the last second.
    Lots of thanks to all the people who contributed to this forum.
    Congratulations supermario, its not a miracle - an approved individual petition is an 99% surety of visa.

Blanket visas have very high rejection rate - you are not alone with this same situation.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X