Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1B Blanket rejected then approved 3 weeks later.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Blanket rejected then approved 3 weeks later.

All,

My L1B Blanket application was rejected in London on 31st Jan. However I re-applied with the same and it was approved yesterday (3 weeks after the original rejection) in Belfast.

All I could see was people telling stories of rejections on the second L1B Blanker application, so thought I'd post this to let people know it isn't always the case.

At my first interview the VO asked loads of questions and wanted loads of detail. At the second, I was asked three questions and it was all very relaxed. I think it really does depend on the VO.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers.

You are so great, really happy for you. could you help me for two questions:
    1, did your company help you prepare a new 129 form?
    2, did you mention your reject history in you interview or DS160 table?

Thanks,

Originally posted by Sparks9050 View Post
    All,

My L1B Blanket application was rejected in London on 31st Jan. However I re-applied with the same and it was approved yesterday (3 weeks after the original rejection) in Belfast.

All I could see was people telling stories of rejections on the second L1B Blanker application, so thought I'd post this to let people know it isn't always the case.

At my first interview the VO asked loads of questions and wanted loads of detail. At the second, I was asked three questions and it was all very relaxed. I think it really does depend on the VO.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers.

Comment

1) My work/lawyer prepared a whole new pack including new I129s forms.

2) I did mention my previous rejection on my DS160, citing the reason as 'I was deemed not clearly approvable'. At my second interview, as I was handing my DS-160 over at the first window, I also handed over supporting letters from my lawyer outlining the reason I was declined and why he thought it was incorrect. The VO had read this prior to the interview.

Hope this helps!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X