Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1 A visa still valid after changing employer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 A visa still valid after changing employer?

Hello team,

I have a valid L1 A visa tied to the blanket petition number of my previous employer. Does anyone know if this visa is still valid or what do I need to do if I want to travel to USA?
    Is it mandatory to apply for a B1/B2 visa and if so, will the L1 A visa be canceled in the moment when the B1/B2 gets approved?

Thank you very much in advance for your feedback!
    Gabriela

Originally posted by ibag993 View Post
    Hello team,

I have a valid L1 A visa tied to the blanket petition number of my previous employer. Does anyone know if this visa is still valid or what do I need to do if I want to travel to USA?
    Is it mandatory to apply for a B1/B2 visa and if so, will the L1 A visa be canceled in the moment when the B1/B2 gets approved?

Thank you very much in advance for your feedback!
    Gabriela
    L1A is not valid anymore if you changed your employer. Yes you need to have alternate entry method viz., another visa (like B1/B2) or ESTA, etc. You can have multiple types of valid visas stamped in your passport at any given time.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by scientist2016 View Post
      L1A is not valid anymore if you changed your employer. Yes you need to have alternate entry method viz., another visa (like B1/B2) or ESTA, etc. You can have multiple types of valid visas stamped in your passport at any given time.
      Thank you very much for the quick feedback!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X