EAD approved but L1 and L2 extensions petitions still pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD approved but L1 and L2 extensions petitions still pending

My husband and I filed for his L1-A, my L-2 and EAD (I-765) concurrently through premium processing and it was received by USCIS on 2/21/2018. Today, the case status for EAD shows, the card has been put into production as of today. However, the status for both L-1 and L-2 still shows received by USCIS. I would like to understand is it possible to get the EAD approved before L-1 and L-2 approved? Can it also mean that L-1 and L-2 are approved too but their status is not yet updated on the USCIS site? Any help or experience in this regard is appreciated.

Hi, I can?t answer you this question. I?m just curious why your L2 EAD is so quickly? Only 2 weeks.

Originally posted by SHB View Post
    My husband and I filed for his L1-A, my L-2 and EAD (I-765) concurrently through premium processing and it was received by USCIS on 2/21/2018. Today, the case status for EAD shows, the card has been put into production as of today. However, the status for both L-1 and L-2 still shows received by USCIS. I would like to understand is it possible to get the EAD approved before L-1 and L-2 approved? Can it also mean that L-1 and L-2 are approved too but their status is not yet updated on the USCIS site? Any help or experience in this regard is appreciated.

Comment

Same Situation - EAD approved but L1 & L2 still pending

Hi there,

I have the same situation - My EAD status changed to "New Card is being produced" but my husband's L1 and my L2 still show as 'Case Received'. What happened in your case? Did you get all three and this is just a lag in status update on USCIS site? Any information is appreciated.

"My husband and I filed for his L1-A, my L-2 and EAD (I-765) concurrently through premium processing and it was received by USCIS on 2/21/2018. Today, the case status for EAD shows, the card has been put into production as of today. However, the status for both L-1 and L-2 still shows received by USCIS. I would like to understand is it possible to get the EAD approved before L-1 and L-2 approved? Can it also mean that L-1 and L-2 are approved too but their status is not yet updated on the USCIS site? Any help or experience in this regard is appreciated."

Comment

Hi,

I am in the same situation. Can you please let me know what happened with your situation? Did the L1 and L2's get approved?

Comment

Originally posted by avenger1976 View Post
          Hi,

I am in the same situation. Can you please let me know what happened with your situation? Did the L1 and L2's get approved?
          Yes my husband's L1 was approved couple of days after and my L2, although had been approved with L1, got final approval notice after 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by SHB View Post

Yes my husband's L1 was approved couple of days after and my L2, although had been approved with L1, got final approval notice after 4 months.
            hi SHB May I know how you know that your L1/L2 approved 2 days after EAD approval ? does it updated in uscis case status page or you got to know only after 4 months when you receive the final approval notice?

Comment

Originally posted by avenger1976 View Post
              Hi,

hi, I am also in same situation. My wife EAD got approved on 28th June but my L1 status still shows , documents received. Can you please let me know after how many days, your status (L1/L2) changed in USCIS website after EAD approval? thanks

Comment

A lot many peoples have complaint about it. Their online status site is not really up-to-date at all time.
                - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
                  A lot many peoples have complaint about it. Their online status site is not really up-to-date at all time.
                  Thank you Libra_14 for your response.. My case got approved and my employer got the approval notice, though the case status was not updated.

Comment

Great, congratulations !!
                    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Did you put L1 and L2 extension and same time apply for L2 EAD?

If so so did you send extension receipt? Or what docs did you send for L2 EAD extension.

please help me

Comment

Originally posted by Vsamsr10 View Post
                        Did you put L1 and L2 extension and same time apply for L2 EAD?

If so so did you send extension receipt? Or what docs did you send for L2 EAD extension.

please help me
                        hi Vsamsr10, my employer filed my L1 extension and my wife' L2 extension and EAD as well but i need pay for the EAD(410$).

Here are the docs needed for EAD :
                        form I-765,
                        cashier’s check for $410.00 in the name of 'U.S. Dept. Homeland Security'
                        L2 holder- salary slips - 3 months( if applicable)
                        Copy of current EAD card both sides (if applicable)
                        2 passport photos

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X