Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Aspirant - Need guidance on Queries - Kindly help

Hello !

Greetings to all... I'm new member here in this forum and this is my first post.

I'm having overall 22 years experience in MNC and working currently as Dy GM (capacity of Senior Manager since last 9 years) in Core Manufacturing Industry (Non -IT) and graduate mechanical engineer (aicte university degree holder) with post graduate diploma.

Kindly help by guiding me on following queries.

1. What precautions do i need to take as candidate while preparing for L1A blanket?
    2. What precautions do i need to take as candidate for L1A blanket documentation...i.e. what documents to submit and what not to submit?
    3. How quick my employer can apply for EB1C on basis of L1A visa in first vaildity of 3 years (prior to extension)?

Kindly help me by giving your guidance.

Originally posted by Sri1125 View Post
    Hello !

Greetings to all... I'm new member here in this forum and this is my first post.

I'm having overall 22 years experience in MNC and working currently as Dy GM (capacity of Senior Manager since last 9 years) in Core Manufacturing Industry (Non -IT) and graduate mechanical engineer (aicte university degree holder) with post graduate diploma.

Kindly help by guiding me on following queries.

1. What precautions do i need to take as candidate while preparing for L1A blanket?
    2. What precautions do i need to take as candidate for L1A blanket documentation...i.e. what documents to submit and what not to submit?
    3. How quick my employer can apply for EB1C on basis of L1A visa in first vaildity of 3 years (prior to extension)?

Kindly help me by giving your guidance.
    3. Your visa and GC are not related. GC is for future employment. Your employer can file your EB1C petition even now. You need not be physically present in the US. So the answer to your question is anytime.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X