Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get L1 Individual without RFE

Hi people,

Recently my L1B blanket has got rejected and my company is planning to file an L1 Individual for me on the same support letter.

Can you please suggest the things to attach for sure to make the petition approved without RFE?

Any suggestions from your side to make things smooth for all the people in the petition filing.

Thanks.

Nobody can predict if RFE will be issued or not, many times it is issued to delay judgement .

But your legal team will be best to determine set of documents for your individual case. And this is also company specific

i submitted org chart , education details, Appraisal records , reporting structure from SAP, detailed job duties letter , salary details

company policy determine what can be shared or not

Comment

Originally posted by sach2482 View Post
      Nobody can predict if RFE will be issued or not, many times it is issued to delay judgement .

But your legal team will be best to determine set of documents for your individual case. And this is also company specific

i submitted org chart , education details, Appraisal records , reporting structure from SAP, detailed job duties letter , salary details

company policy determine what can be shared or not
      Thanks sach2482.
      Did you get RFE as well? what is the current status?

Comment

Originally posted by am255561 View Post
        Hi people,

Recently my L1B blanket has got rejected and my company is planning to file an L1 Individual for me on the same support letter.

Can you please suggest the things to attach for sure to make the petition approved without RFE?

Any suggestions from your side to make things smooth for all the people in the petition filing.

Thanks.
        Did it get rejected in the consulate ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X