Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I stay during grace period after Maxout of My L1 visa

after maxout?
    Currently I am on L1B gets maxout by 4/10/2018, received approval notice with same date and I-94 with 10 days grace period upto 4/20/2018. I have applied H conversion petition with CIS in premium mode which received an RFE, and response will be submitted by my employer in first week of April. While awaiting on CIS decision, Can I continue to stay during grace period upto 4/20/2018 with no work after 4/10/2018. Will it lead to any legal consequences in future when I re-enter or when I appear for stamping? Thanks!

Originally posted by Pravee213 View Post
    after maxout?
    Currently I am on L1B gets maxout by 4/10/2018, received approval notice with same date and I-94 with 10 days grace period upto 4/20/2018. I have applied H conversion petition with CIS in premium mode which received an RFE, and response will be submitted by my employer in first week of April. While awaiting on CIS decision, Can I continue to stay during grace period upto 4/20/2018 with no work after 4/10/2018. Will it lead to any legal consequences in future when I re-enter or when I appear for stamping? Thanks!
    You can stay as long as your COS petition is pending. However, if it gets rejected, you would be deemed to have stayed out of status from the ending date on your I94 onwards.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X